Monday, June 21, 2010

Cooking?

Lately I've been feeling really depressed about my relationship (long stupid story that I'll save for later). I really need to not let that control my mood so often and so intensely. When I get depressed I like a lot of distractions, so I'm reading three books right now and am watching entirely too much TV. What's weird is I've been watching the Food Network all the time, and I don't cook... like at all. It's a little embarrassing. (Wanna know something even more embarrassing? I think I'm getting a crush on Bobby Flay XD).

Anyway, I was thinking I might give cooking a try. I am nineteen, and I will theoretically not be living at home anymore in a relatively small number of years. Plus I just really need something to focus on that isn't sad or frustrating (or maybe I'm speaking too soon..). Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment